We finally caught a break in the weather and managed to secure this gorgeous camp spot at the lake, it was epic…..Continue reading
Solar Case – for charge controller and cables + more.
So with all this solar talk we realized we needed a simple way or mechanism to transport the solar charge controller and all cables that go to the solar panel as well as to the CricketContinue reading
New 180w Solar Panel Setup ….
So we needed a new solar setup to go with the Cricket, once again we turned to our friends over at Bioenno Power for help and they had exactly what we were looking for, something simple to use, easy to carry, not very bulky and that it delivered enough power to be able and charge a 100AH LFP battery.Continue reading
Replacing the small AGM battery in the cricket with a LifePo4.
First things first, if you have been following what I’m doing you know I’m a true believer in LifePo4 batteries and solar power, this project is no different.Continue reading
And then this happened …… 2019 Taxa Cricket
Yup you heard that right, on our way back from California to Georgia we decided to drop by and check out the 2019 Taxa Cricket in Mesa, AZ…….. needless to say we had been keeping an eye on this thing as it is just amazing how ingenious it is, that and we had been thinking about getting one for a while.Continue reading
A couple cool videos from our adventures out west…..
Check them out….Continue reading
FuelZero Solar Generator 1460WH – This thing rocked!!
I just wanted to write a quick update on the FuelZero 1460WH Solar Generator, this thing powered everything during our trip, just to give you an idea:Continue reading
What a trip…..
Overall we had an amazing trip out west, let’s just say it all started with a little snow as a welcome to Colorado gift.Continue reading
Getting the Vehicles ready for the next adventure T-…..
Just getting ready for our upcoming trip out west, here is the Taco getting some love with the new rack system (Leitner Designs) as well as some storage.
Worked on the Terrapod Solar…..
Took some time last week and worked on the Terrapod One, basically removed the original AGM battery and charge controller (67lbs) and converted the whole system to LFP (LifePo4).